I was complaining about last month but November was worse for me with less than $ 250 sales for Microstock. However, one sale at Yaymicro (5 euros), one at Panthermedia ($19.3), one at Zymmetrical ($21) plus referrals push this month earnings to $ 285. Global RPI sunk to 0.46 and average $/dl was 0.59.
Compared to November 2007 in ():
Total earnings: $ 233.57 ($ 143.9)
Pictures sold: 396 (377)
Average $/dl: 0.59 (0.38)
Global RPI : 0.46 (0.93)
Microstock one by one
- Shutterstock. By far number 1 again despite a pretty bad 1st half of the month. For the time for a while, just below the $ 100 mark this month Like last month I had four on demand sales taking 8 % of the earnings. A good split between old and new files regarding downloads which is good. My lowest RPI ever this month at 0.16... I sold more pictures than last year at the same time but because of higher commission now I actually earned more.
- Fotolia. Similar number than last month with a nice EL
- Istockphoto. Lost its solid second place. Earnings went down for the second consecutive month and I am back to money I was making at the beginning of the year.
- Stockxpert. I decided finally to opt-in in an attempt to get some pay par dl's sales at photos.com. It did not happened yet, but I had quite a lot of sub from Jupiter image.
- Dreamstime. Pretty slow month, a lot of sub sales which explains the low number this month
- Bigstockphoto. BME by one dollar this month. I managed to have 500+ photos on line now.
- 123RF. Very dissapointing month, sales came to a halt. It is actually my year Worst Month !
Less than 1%: Crestock (BME),Scanstockphoto,Canstockphoto (no sales).