- BME (+ 60% increase compared to July)
- Application approved on both Shutterstock and Stockexpert
- 178 pictures sold (138 on SS)
- Days without sales: 0
- Best day: $ 4.27 (22/08)
- Most pictures sold in one day: 16
- 1291 Pictures on 12 microstocks (328 exclusives on FT)
- Top 3 pictures take 13 % of total earnings
Microstock one by one
- SS: I finally got accepted after my third submission! SS becomes my best site taking 55 % of the total earning leaving FT in the dust.... Impressive performance rate of 57 % ( $0.57 per picture on the portfolio) with 80 % of the pictures sold.. Submitted pictures were reviewed in record time as well! It will be interesting to see if the pictures will keep selling next month as SS had a subscription model it is not sure...
- FT: After a very slow start the first week, sales started picking up but are well under July (- 52 % decrease in earning). I am not sure if the search engine is working so well, some of my best sellers before V2 are not longer selling. Poor performance of 3 %.
- IS: Some sales this month but as read on some forums before sales take some time at IS to build up. I doubled the size of my portolio as well so it should help, acceptance rate is going up as well. Less earning than FT this month but a performance of 13 %.
- DT: Some sales this month and same performance than FT (3%).
- LO,123RF, BSP, CSP: very similar for the sales, only few ... An impressive numbers of views on CSP though
- SXP and FP: Just uploaded a batch of pictures so I will see next month if there are some sales. Very slow approval time for SXP at the moment...
- SV and CT: No sales this month…
Detailled earnings . Figures in USD. Note: 100 % global performance is defined by a portfolio with an average of sales of $ 1 per picture
Top 3 sales
What's next ?
- Put my complete portfolio on SXP
- Upload at least 20 pics on SS
- Keep uploading on all sites except SV
- Raise prices of the exclusive pics on FT
September will be an interesting month with probably an increase in sales after the holiday season . It will be interesting to see what website will be number 3 next month, I expect to see soem changes there especially for FT which is loosing ground against DT and IS.
Amongst the new sites, we will see among BSP,CT,123RF,LO,CSP which will grab the last piece of the doughnut....