Thursday, April 2, 2009

March 2009 earnings

Highlights

A good solid month with a bit more than $ 300 earned  with microstock alone, not far from my BME in May 2008. Midstock added another $43 to the total. No BME this month but all big agencies performed well especially IS. Earnings are well up compared to last month and March 2008 with a new record of $ 0.7/dl in average. If it was not for 1 EL and 9 OD's sales, Shutterstock would have lost its number spot to IS this month. I had also one day with no sales.....
DT ranked third this month followed closely by FT and SXP. SXP looks like more and more like SS since most sales are from subscription. So far it looks like that my increase in earnings is coming from IS,DT and SXP. On the other hand, FT, BSP, 123RF earning curves are flat despite regular uploads..... I had my first download at Snapvillage for $ 15, I've completely forgot about this one......


Compared to March 2008 in ():

Total earnings: $ 325.76 ($ 209.51)
Pictures sold: 445 (402)
Average $/dl: 0.73 (0.52)
Global RPI : 0.82 (0.78)










No comments: