Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What happened in June ?

As I just started this blog and to get a bit of history here what happened in June.
It was a quite interesting month actually with the dismay of FT (big bug of their V2) and the arrival on the market of Snapvillage, new baby of Corbis. The upload on FT being down for few days and a bit frustrated I decided to start contributing to other microstocks (IS,DT,LO,BSP,SV).
My applications on SS,CSP and SXP were rejected which mean that I have to wait a month to resubmit :( Anyway it was a good start and since all my pics on FT were exclusive, I had to start from scratch to build a new portfolio....
So here is on the table below the stats of June. No pictures have been sold on other microstocks except FT and the results are quite good with a average of $1.92 per picture sold boosted by the sale of two exclusive licenses.

All figures are in USD. Click on the table to enlarge



June highlights:


  • BME on FT
  • Pics uploaded on 5 new microstocks
  • 1st picture accepted on IS was a HDR architectural shot

Fotolia stock photos, royalty free stock photography, photo search Stock Photos, Royalty Free Stock Photography, Photo Search View My Portfolio Stock Photos - Instant Downloads for only $1 Royalty Free Images

No comments: