Sunday, August 2, 2009

July 2009 earnings

Highlights

Here my top 6 agencies this month ranked by decreasing monthly earning:

1.IS
2.SS
3.DT=SXP
4.FT
5.123RF=BSP
6.CSP


No BME to report this month but it was more or less on the same level than the previous one with SS continuing losing ground against IS, DT and SXP. Microstock earnings were 14 % higher compared to July 2008 earnings despite the fact that some of my portfolio doubled in size. With midstock sales this July actually ended up being slightly better than June just above the $ 400 mark.
For the third consecutive month, IS is my strongest agency and if it was not for some OD sales, SS woulld have been very close to DT and SXP this month.
After encouraging early sales reported by some photographers at the new Veer Marketplace I decided to join and started uploading my portfolio.
Hopefully sales will help offset a soon expected drop of earnings at SXP......


Earning figures in USD




Isyndica stats screenshot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is the first micro stock blog I found with NUMBERS. Thank you for this:) It is really interesting.
I would like to show you one more tool for statistics maniacs: http://stockphotosoft.com/bigstockphoto-statistics-firefox-extension.