Sunday, April 27, 2008

Prostockmaster

I just wanted to write a review about ProStockMaster, a software I have been used for almost a year now to submitted my pictures to microstock.

ProStockMaster saves me a lot of time because I organize, keyword and upload my pictures to nine microstock agencies simultaneously. It is particularly useful when submitting to Istockphoto to put pictures directly into the queue. When I start with a new category of pictures, the semi-automatic IPTC keywording works very well to provide me with a first set of keywords. With ProStockMaster I can also keep track of my records and avoid resubmissions.

The most addictive feature of all is most certainly the statistics which allows you to check your stats just in one click. Technical support is very helpful and because of the open communication with their customers, ProStockMaster is getting better at each version. Because of all these things, I highly recommend including this software in your workflow. Try it, and you will not be disappointed.

You can download the trial version and later decide to buy the full version by clicking on the banner below.


Stock Photography Workflow Management Software

No comments: